The Golden visa is a long-term residency visa for the UAE that enables foreign stars and talent to live and work in the United Arab Emirates for up to 10 years. It is reserved for different categories of people ranging from investors to creators with top-notch talents. The visa is designed to attract foreign talent and investments to flourish in the UAE, making it a business hub for all. There are plenty of benefits to being a holder of a gold visa in Dubai, such as having the ability to live and work freely in the country and easy access to high-quality education and healthcare. The holder of a UAE golden visa can easily sponsor a family member for a residence visa. The duration of the Golden visa is 10 years, and it can be easily renewed.
UAE Golden Visa has many benefits; here are some of them:
- It grants you an entry visa for six months with multiple entries followed by residency permits.
- The visa is renewable and valid for 10 years.
- It is a self-sponsored visa, allowing you to sponsor yourself.
- The holder can spend time outside of the country without nullifying their visa.
- It enables the holder to sponsor their family for a 10-year residency.
- It offers the opportunity to sponsor many domestic helpers.
- The holder can sponsor their parents for a 10-year residency without paying any additional deposits.
- It allows family members to stay in the UAE until the permit ends.
- The UAE Golden visa offers different advantages in specific emirates. The perks of the Abu Dhabi golden visa are different from the Dubai golden visa.
Recently, the eligibility categories for the golden visa UAE have been expanded. The latest additions specific to Abu Dhabi are senior clerics, industry specialists, and scholars.
The eligibility criteria for the Golden Visa UAE are as follows:
The requirements for the Golden Visa UAE for real estate investors are as follows:
- Investors must purchase a property worth AED 2 Million.
- They have to purchase property with a loan from a specific bank or invest in a complete or off-plan project in the UAE from an approved real estate company.
Now the UAE issues golden visas to entrepreneurs and startup owners. For startup owners, the requirements for obtaining a Golden visa are that they have to register their company within the UAE. The annual revenue should be AED 1 million or more, and it must fall into small or medium enterprises. There are many other ways that entrepreneurs or startup owners can obtain a Golden Visa UAE.
The government of the UAE offers Golden Visas to exceptionally talented individuals related to the fields of digital technology, law, medicine, culture, art, and many more. It includes:
- Creative individuals of art and culture
- Doctoral Degree holders
The 10-year visa for exceptional talents is awarded solely based on one’s talent. It does not require any records of employment status, educational qualifications, monthly salary, or professional status. It only needs approval or recommendation letters from the government entity.
Golden Visa is awarded to doctors and nurses in recognition of their efforts and sacrifices. Frontline workers who have shown exceptional effort during the pandemic are given the golden visa on recommendation from a competent authority.
Recently, the expansion was announced in the eligibility category for the Golden Visa. To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a worker in the UAE
- Should be a bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent
- The monthly salary should not be less than AED 30,000 or equivalent
- Hold a practicing license (for teachers, physicians, and pharmacists)
- Salary Certificate with a bank statement of AED 30,000 in the last 6 months, issued by the employer.
Price of Golden Visa UAE
For people applying for the 10-year Golden Visa UAE, the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security has now revised the entry permit fee. The 6-month entry permit has a price of AED 1,250.
The process and approval time for the Golden Visa UAE are not extensive; it usually takes about 30 days, depending on the time the application was processed.
The holders of Golden Visa can travel to many countries without a visa. Here are some of them:
- Hong Kong
In conclusion, the UAE’s Golden Visa presents a fantastic opportunity to live in the country for 10 years and experience a fulfilling life. The visa is specifically designed to attract foreign talent and investments, transforming the UAE into a thriving business hub for all. Holding a Golden Visa in Dubai comes with numerous benefits, including the freedom to live and work unrestricted in the country and convenient access to top-notch education and healthcare services. This article has comprehensively covered everything you need to know about Golden Visa UAE. Embrace the possibilities it offers and embark on a remarkable journey in the United Arab Emirates.